• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 03:08:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 228
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 234
Total: 234

Thursday's din din..

Started by Mugwump, March 09, 2017, 01:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..roasting a pork tenderloin, and we'll have big salad, veggies, fruit......MMMmmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Some kind of fish, steamed veggies.  No-bake cookies for desert.  Need to bake a couple loaves of bread too, I'm out.   :(

Dennis

waterboy

I see Pork Chops thawing in the kitchen so it looks like that is what we are having.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Cookies are done...  about 10 minutes left on the first rise for the bread dough.  YUM YUM YUM

Dennis

Ron Sower

Chicken fried steak and trimmings/1 |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

I'm having that fish on a sandwich....  WOW it smells good in here!  Nothing like the smell of fresh baked bread. 

I've noticed the white bread has much more aroma than the whole wheat.  I wonder why that is?  They are very similar in ingredients... they have exactly the same amount of yeast.   huh

Dennis