• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 08:55:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 136
Total: 136

I got up too early

Started by BallAquatics, March 01, 2017, 10:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

WOW!  It's only 11:00AM.  Seems like I've been up a full day already.....  more coffee.

Dennis

Mugwump

...me too...plenty of coffee here tho.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I got up at 5:30 looking to have a cup of coffee before I walk my dog at 6:00. The dog did not wake up until 7:45. huh I had to wake him up too. He seems okay. Maybe he was hanging out last night. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...done in the fish room for now...did big water changes....

..just grabbed a sandwich for lunch and no headed out on an errand.....a quick errand too....it's miserable out there...misty, cold, dank, windy junk.... |brr|....snow?...looks like it here soon.... |brr|

.....then to hibernate...  |^|...fresh pot of coffee... |^|...and maybe a nap too.. 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

i got up at almost 6:00am turned on fish light gave everyone a good feed then took my stepdad to the hospital for his surgery waited there till he was done brought him home his appointment was at 6:45am ,got home about noon,did laundry, then did water changes on all 18 tanks  ,then cleaned up my fish room mopped the floor did all my cat stuff. so its been a good day