• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 06:29:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 331
Total: 333

GSAS auction today!

Started by Ron Sower, April 13, 2013, 10:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

It's the general auction!  The biggie of the year!  Gonna see what's there beggim me to bid on in and take it home!

Have a good day folks!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Good luck on your quest Ron.  Have a great day!

Dennis

Mugwump

Have fun, Ron..and remember....more tanks... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Well, I couldn't stay for the entire auction, but I did score a new Marineland 1200 circulation pump / powerhead for $20, and 6 bottles of water conditioner for $5 from the fixed price table!  Also a good pleco cave, and a packed goody bag. (I'm easy to please)!

It was our most successful auction yet... Best gross revenue and it went smoothly like a laminar flowing current in a crystal clear stream!  Aron was one of the runners and he earned his auction bucks! There was some wonderful stuff there.

Although I didn't enter anything in the auction this time, it was an opportunity to share some of my extra stuff with some other members...stuff like leftover substrate, microworms, whiteworms, and the like.

On the way home I stopped at a friends and picked up about 20-30 young Kribs.  About half are normal color and half are albinos.  I love Kribs and am trying to figure a way to keep them for a while to select a couple pairs.  Just need more room! How do you do that? Maybe build another shed out back!!!??? Hahaha....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Sounds like you scored some cool goodies.....build the shed 'Noah'...... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Yeah! Right! What's a Shed?  Am I on Candid Camera?
Obviously you're a Bill Cosby fan...!!!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron