• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 02:13:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 272
Total: 273

Sassy pic...

Started by Mugwump, February 08, 2017, 07:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...here you can see her posture better..... |^|..see the little white tuffs on her behind....LOL...I call her 'rabbit butt' sometimes... :D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...pretty, pretty, pretty dog... |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 08, 2017, 07:41:28 AM
...here you can see her posture better..... |^|..see the little white tuffs on her behind....LOL...I call her 'rabbit butt' sometimes... :D

Very nice stature there Jon. That's how I like to see the GSD look. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 08, 2017, 02:28:00 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 08, 2017, 07:41:28 AM

Very nice stature there Jon. That's how I like to see the GSD look. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 08, 2017, 02:42:13 PM
Me too.

Thanks folks....I think she still has a couple ears to grow into .. huh...and when she gets done growing, and gathers her weight...and her sable patterns gel.....she'll be a looker....of course, she's already a looker to us....................................................................................for a gonzo nutso....LOL....

..good heavens is she an arm full......strong like bull  |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

It looks like she has white feet and white on the inside of her front legs.  That's a huge no no in the show ring.  You know what the exhibitors do?  They dye the white places to make something that should be considered slightly less desirable look perfect.  Everyone in the show world knows that it's common practice and accepts it even though they know it is not allowed.

The main reason I didn't pursue breeding show dogs was that I saw with my own eyes how dirty it is.  The political side of it is worse.  There are some honest judges, but most often the champion goes to the breeder who has the fancy reputation.  I experienced it at Westminster when I was 16 and showing my own very good dog who placed last in a class of also ran's.  I've see it happen to others many many times.  Once you see that the one from the big deal person wins rather than the best dog you figure, why bother if you don't stand a chance even if you have the best dog.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 08, 2017, 03:46:02 PM
It looks like she has white feet and white on the inside of her front legs.  That's a huge no no in the show ring.  You know what the exhibitors do?  They dye the white places to make something that should be considered slightly less desirable look perfect.  Everyone in the show world knows that it's common practice and accepts it even though they know it is not allowed.

The main reason I didn't pursue breeding show dogs was that I saw with my own eyes how dirty it is.  The political side of it is worse.  There are some honest judges, but most often the champion goes to the breeder who has the fancy reputation.  I experienced it at Westminster when I was 16 and showing my own very good dog who placed last in a class of also ran's.  I've see it happen to others many many times.  Once you see that the one from the big deal person wins rather than the best dog you figure, why bother if you don't stand a chance even if you have the best dog.

...screw 'em.....we think that she's 'puuurty'....... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

We have better taste than those idiots.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 08, 2017, 07:34:14 PM
We have better taste than those idiots.

...+1..... |^|............yep 8)
Jon