• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 07:09:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 313
Total: 315

Sunday coffeee

Started by Mugwump, February 05, 2017, 05:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Coffee's great, but my sinuses are going bonkers with this weather, etal ......mid 30's today, 50 possible tomorrow....pressure changes, rain moving in......blah....might get some spawning in the fish room tho ? huh

...just a laid back easy day here...nothing planned but a quick trip to the store...might even watch the Super Bowl ?

...quiet here right now.....ssshhh.....headed for more coffee  |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great here today too. Going up into the mid 40s. Nothing planned but the Superbowl later on. I will be rooting for the Falcons but I'm sure I'll be asleep well before that game ends. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...I forgot the SB is on late.....  wfwf.......might end up asleep before it's over too..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 05, 2017, 06:12:23 AM
...I forgot the SB is on late.....  wfwf.......might end up asleep before it's over too..... huh

I think the SB would get fine ratings at 4:00. What good are the ratings for those SB advertisers if a lot of folks have fallen asleep in the second half. Especially if it's a lousy game. At 4pm people are likely to stick around until the end. huh What do I know. mim
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 05, 2017, 06:41:45 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 05, 2017, 06:12:23 AM

I think the SB would get fine ratings at 4:00. What good are the ratings for those SB advertisers if a lot of folks have fallen asleep in the second half. Especially if it's a lousy game. At 4pm people are likely to stick around until the end. huh What do I know. mim

I agree...now it's so full of station breaks, and advertising, that you can forget any continuity in the game play.....
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on February 05, 2017, 07:02:45 AM
I agree...now it's so full of station breaks, and advertising, that you can forget any continuity in the game play.....

LOL  Game, what game?  This is PRO football, it's all about the $$$.

Dennis

wallace

It seems like the game of football is designed around TV advertising. With baseball, unless there is a pitcher change or something, you watch the whole inning. I would watch the super bowl if it was baseball.
Dan

Ron Sower

...Well, it does come on at 4:30 here...spend yesterday getting the deck straightened up and this morning we'll dust off the furniture out there..then a buddy came over and we hooked up a splitter to the Dish cable so if some want to watch the game on the bigger 65" screen in the living room, they can...temp will be about 77-78 when the game starts and as it cools I'll turn on the propane space heaters...we have the tall ones that have the tops that can be moved to direct the heat...everyone's bringing and appetizer dish and I'm grilling St. Louis style ribs in Baby Ray's... |eat| |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 05, 2017, 08:49:50 AM
...Well, it does come on at 4:30 here...spend yesterday getting the deck straightened up and this morning we'll dust off the furniture out there..then a buddy came over and we hooked up a splitter to the Dish cable so if some want to watch the game on the bigger 65" screen in the living room, they can...temp will be about 77-78 when the game starts and as it cools I'll turn on the propane space heaters...we have the tall ones that have the tops that can be moved to direct the heat...everyone's bringing and appetizer dish and I'm grilling St. Louis style ribs in Baby Ray's... |eat| |eat|

Sounds like a hell of a party Ron. To bad I'm so far away. I would love some of those ribs but I would love to be in that weather even more.
Willie

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 05, 2017, 08:57:27 AM

Sounds like a hell of a party Ron. To bad I'm so far away. I would love some of those ribs but I would love to be in that weather even more.

...Willie...come on out here...you're welcome here for a visit....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...off we go !!....WallyWorld here we come..... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 05, 2017, 09:06:37 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on February 05, 2017, 08:57:27 AM

...Willie...come on out here...you're welcome here for a visit....

Thanks for the offer. Maybe sometime. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

ilroost

Sweet Baby Rays is good stuff!!

waterboy

Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

wsantia1

Willie