• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 09:23:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 327
Total: 327

Sunday coffee....

Started by Mugwump, January 15, 2017, 06:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....a nice lazy morn'n with some very good coffee....MMmmmmm....20deg's and mid 30's later..then warming up all week hitting the low 50's for a few days even..... :)...but rain in there too... wfwf

...just putz'n all day, #2 son's house for dinner this afternoon..? quick errand ?.... huh

...brb...need another big cup  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...dang, gonna need pot #2 here soon.........MMmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great. almost finished my pot. Yesterday's weather had minimal impact on us here as most of the snow/ice stayed to the north. |^| |^| |^|

Today there will be plenty of sunshine with temps getting into the upper 40s. The rest of the week the temps will be in the 50s with Thursday even hitting 60. There will be some rain involved but I will take that over snow/ice.

I need to do water changes today. I will see how much of them I can get through before the urge hits me to go out and enjoy this weather.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 15, 2017, 07:08:03 AM
The coffee is great. almost finished my pot. Yesterday's weather had minimal impact on us here as most of the snow/ice stayed to the north. |^| |^| |^|

Today there will be plenty of sunshine with temps getting into the upper 40s. The rest of the week the temps will be in the 50s with Thursday even hitting 60. There will be some rain involved but I will take that over snow/ice.

I need to do water changes today. I will see how much of them I can get through before the urge hits me to go out and enjoy this weather.

..the semi warmer weather gives a chance to air out the place too... |^|...plus Sassy(and us) can get nice long walks, when it's not raining anyway...
Jon

Ron Sower

...coffee, ummmm, good...

...mid 50s and cloudy today...clearing tomorrow...

...breakfast in a minute with friends...then off to Mesa or wherever to see if we can find some suitable flooring for Lucy's shed...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron