• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 06:42:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 328
Total: 330

Thurs. food

Started by Mugwump, January 12, 2017, 03:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...tonight we'll have the pork chops.....French cut green beans, mashers, fruit, etc.    smells good in here...MMMmmmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

A pan broiled pork chop and butter beans.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Take-out Italian sub & cheese sticks.....

Dennis

Ron Sower

...pork wings...mashers....cole slaw at the clubhouse for us....They were slap you mama good too...! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

I've always been afraid to make lasagna huh

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 12, 2017, 07:16:29 PM
...pork wings...mashers....cole slaw at the clubhouse for us....They were slap you mama good too...! |^|

...pigs fly?  huh huh huh huh huh huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

Ask Dan.  His have gotten out and gone flying down the road, with a Rooster in hot pursuit.  It's true.  He posted a pic.

Mugwump

Dan's in the 'Twilight Zone'.           huh
Jon

wallace

Quote from: Mugwump on January 12, 2017, 08:11:01 PM
Dan's in the 'Twilight Zone'.           huh

Its right where I belong. ;)
Dan

LizStreithorst

I'm right there with you except in a different part of the country.  Feels good living in the twilight zone, doesn't it?

wallace

Yes it does. Its good for one's sanity... or for teetering on the brink thereof.
Dan