• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 08:02:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 318
Total: 318

Wed. din din====>

Started by Mugwump, January 04, 2017, 01:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Did you come to your son's rescue yesterday evening?  Did you get the birds in safe and sound?
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

Yeah we took two cars and left him a 4wd to use this morning, but found out he didn't really need it because the college was shut down from all the snow. He's living at a firehouse.

On the way there the visibility was bad and some complete idiot couldn't figure out where the road was and damn near hit us both head on. Lauralee watched me dodge this guy and then he came straight for her. ???

Then later we got Einstein put away, the peacocks were fine staying on the roof. They stayed up there all day cuz they don't like snow.  huh
Dan

LizStreithorst

Think about it some.  It was a bitch but the only thing y'all suffered was stress.  It all came out OK.  The peacocks can take care of themselves. Forgive me but I was most worried about Einstein's safety ::)
Always move forward. Never look back.