• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 12:02:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 203
Total: 203

Tank Dilemma

Started by jennd, April 05, 2013, 03:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

I have the 2" in my 55's and 3" in 75's.  If memory servers, that what Stephan recommended.  I'm sure there's lots of cheaper foam out there, I even used to use some of it, but I've never regretted switching over to the Poret.  In fact, over the last 10 years of fishkeeping, it's probably the best "new" thing that I've done!

You should email him and tell him exactly what you would like to do and see what he suggests.  He's been on the road almost constantly since the first of the year.  He see a lot of set-ups and always has great ideas for solving problems.

Dennis

Mugwump

Is that the Madison swap??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on April 13, 2013, 08:23:56 AM
Is that the Madison swap??

Stephan will be a speaker at the  Madison and Milwaukee Aquarium Societies Apr 19-20, and then a Vendor & Sponsor of the American Livebearer Association Convention in Michigan on Apr 25-28.

Dennis

PaulineMi

Stephan will be able to tell you which size foam works best for your situation. He's great to deal with. He even worked with me while he was at a function in San Diego.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)