• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 08:58:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 373
Total: 373

...da 'eve' eats....

Started by Mugwump, December 31, 2016, 11:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....and it's pizza for us tonight... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

We traditionally have steaks to celebrate.  Two big porter houses just waiting in the fridge. I have two grown sons that still live with us and they are having New York Strip steaks.  A small turkey for tomorrow too.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

...we're having the chow early.....plenty of snacks/food for later if we don't fall asleep....LOL
Jon

LizStreithorst

The roast is ready.  It's taken forever for the oven to heat from 250 to 450 for the popovers but the muffin tin with duck fat is heating up now.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

I had short ribs, black eyed peas with yellow rice and turnip greens. Bread pudding with raisins for dessert later on. Stuffed right now. (yawn). |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...just about mandatory snack time..... huh
Jon