• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 04:21:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 297
Total: 297

Sat. Xmas eve morn'n

Started by Mugwump, December 24, 2016, 05:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Wonderful coffee...MMmmm..very good.... |^|

...it's a cold foggy morn'n, snowed and sleeted last night...it got ugly for a spell...but as it's just above freezing, it's melting off and the roads should be clear by the time the kids come over later....we're having our annual Christmas eve day get together.....a fun day....however, it's the first year without #3 son's family being here...they'll have a Rocky Mountain high Xmas in the Denver area...

...brb....need more coffee.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great this morning. Getting ready for my drive north to NYC. It's raining a bit but with temps is the 40s here and in NYC there is no freezing on the roadway.

Will feed the fish and turn off the lights. They will be on their own. For once I don't have young fry to worry about while I am gone.

Everybody have a safe and Merry Christmas.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 24, 2016, 05:59:26 AM
Coffee is great this morning. Getting ready for my drive north to NYC. It's raining a bit but with temps is the 40s here and in NYC there is no freezing on the roadway.

Will feed the fish and turn off the lights. They will be on their own. For once I don't have young fry to worry about while I am gone.

Everybody have a safe and Merry Christmas.

...have a safe trip and a great day....don't eat too much...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...still a bit slick out here..... wfwf.. went and fed Kasey's fish....that's it, I'm in for the day... |^|
Jon

wallace

We have the traditional xmas eve movies tee'd up on the DVD for tonight. Sound of Music and Its a wonderful life. I'm related to Ward Bond, who plays Bert the cop. LOL
Dan

LizStreithorst

I watched It's a Wonderful Life, too.  It's my favorite movie.
Always move forward. Never look back.