• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 01:33:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 261
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 362
Total: 362

Tapatalk

Started by Jdmcfast, October 15, 2012, 07:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmcfast

Can you set this up to work with tapatalk please?
Josh

BallAquatics

I'll put it on the To-Do list.   :)

Dennis

Jdmcfast

Josh

Jdmcfast

How are we coming on this? It is so nice on the go.
Josh

Mugwump

I'm sure it'll be up when we get some controls decifered..... :o
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Jdmcfast on October 15, 2012, 10:15:27 PM
How are we coming on this? It is so nice on the go.

All installed with no errors so it should be working.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Cool, thanx, Dennis....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jdmcfast

;D sweet gonna try it now! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Josh

Jdmcfast

It works! You guys should try this its great!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Josh

b125killer

I can get the web page from my phone with out Tapatalk. I waste way too much time on my phone. 
Scott

BallAquatics

Quote from: Jdmcfast on October 16, 2012, 07:53:55 AM
It works!

Check!  One more item off the To-Do list.

Thanks for the update by the way  ;)

Dennis

Jdmcfast

I can get on the webpage on my phone too which is what I was doing but I like tapatalk because it is more made for a phone its faster and I really like getting the instant notifications instead of the emails through the website. Give it try I promise you will love it!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Josh

Jdmcfast

For some reason tapatalk is not working with this forum anymore :(
I can't explain why but I've tried on and off all day and other forums load fine but I cannot connect to mugwump at all.
Josh

Mugwump

I'd contact the folks at tapatalk.....I don't see anything changed here...??...
Jon

BallAquatics

They sent me an email that we needed to update to the new version 3.3.0  Yea give them a call, everything went fine with the update.

Dennis