• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 07:48:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,348
  • Total Topics: 18,542
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 751
Total: 751

PB marble fry....

Started by Mugwump, December 24, 2014, 08:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Some of these are pretty dark...M/M pb/pb ???...and I swear that I'm seeing expressing HB's in there too...but how can that be???....I'll get a better look as they grow tho..... ;D..it's likely just tight marbling patterns and will spread out as they get bigger.....???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

The parents could carry the HB gene coudn't they,are they siblings.

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on December 24, 2014, 03:01:16 PM
The parents could carry the HB gene coudn't they,are they siblings.

Yes, they are F1 siblings....but I'm sure what I'm seeing....they're so dang fast that even a magnifying glass doesn't help a bit....it's likely tight marbling at this stage.....we'll know better as they grow some more...??? ???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

They're awfully young to start expressing HB.  It would be cool, though.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 24, 2014, 04:33:51 PM
They're awfully young to start expressing HB.  It would be cool, though.

I can see marbling and some other markings already too....
Jon