• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 09:03:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 507
Total: 507

Magic Erasers

Started by LizStreithorst, June 17, 2016, 03:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 18, 2016, 07:49:40 AM
That's very nice of you, Jan.  Your crafts closet sounds like Barb's  She told me once that hers was so full that when she opened the door things would fall out.

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wiggs

Yes, stuff does fall out and when I put it all back in, I have to watch out that I don`t put a cat or two in with all of my stuff.  lol
Jan

LizStreithorst

lol. lol.  I've closed dogs in the bathroom all day but I've never had one locked in my fish supply closet.  Things don't fall out but it's getting close...
Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

How about Captain Kangaroo and the ping pong balls?

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

He was great, wasn't he?

LizStreithorst

I watched him when I was a little kid.  When I got a bit older he became a huge snore to me.  The guy was a hoot and I never knew until now. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 18, 2016, 08:43:52 PM
I watched him when I was a little kid.  When I got a bit older he became a huge snore to me.  The guy was a hoot and I never knew until now.
Ditto 1...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron