• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 07:11:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 40
Total: 40

Sassy, da pup.....

Started by Mugwump, August 28, 2016, 11:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....growing and settling in great.....had outside walk'n a bit ago too.....gotta get have outlets for all that energy....LOL

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Sure is...  nothing quite like a new pup in the house.

Dennis

Mugwump

..thanks, guys........it does really feel good to have her here....... |^|.....

..on aside.....Igor's already saying.."good girl".....LOL......"we're all Bozo's on this bus"......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...it begins..................my shoe just went down the hall without me.... huh huh huh huh huh huh huh

..seems that someone has become quite fond of them......

Jon

LizStreithorst

Ah...stinky feet smell.  A dogs favorite thing.  You'd better start putting your favorite shoes out of reach or you won't be able to find a pair of shoes to wear.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Owl307

Awww you got a new puppy!! I saw thw post on youtube and had to pop over and say Hi :) she's gorgeous!
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

Mugwump

Quote from: Owl307 on August 28, 2016, 09:08:24 PM
Awww you got a new puppy!! I saw thw post on youtube and had to pop over and say Hi :) she's gorgeous!

....Hiya Mel......yep, and she's a sweetie too....how have you folks been?....I see that you, and your sister, have a B-Day tomorrow....the big 18, right?
Jon

Owl307

She's so cute! My mom thinks so too :) it's been okay. Last year was a little rough so hoping for smooth sailing this school year. And Yep, Today is my birthday!
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

Mugwump

Quote from: Owl307 on August 30, 2016, 11:03:20 AM
She's so cute! My mom thinks so too :) it's been okay. Last year was a little rough so hoping for smooth sailing this school year. And Yep, Today is my birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!.... |^|....and smooth sailing...Sr year ?...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Owl307 on August 30, 2016, 11:03:20 AM

Happy Birthday. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.