• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 12:05:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 420
Total: 420

More dog pain

Started by LizStreithorst, June 16, 2015, 12:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

The neighbor who will be hauling off my trees that were cut down and using them for fire wood came today with his tractor to move the big tree out of the way so I could get to the branches stuck under it.  Turns out that the carpenters did it for me before they left.?

Anyway, as my neighbor was turning around my little Poodle Sylvia ran under her rear wheel and was killed.  He called me at work to tell me. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 16, 2015, 12:10:43 PM
The neighbor who will be hauling off my trees that were cut down and using them for fire wood came today with his tractor to move the big tree out of the way so I could get to the branches stuck under it.  Turns out that the carpenters did it for me before they left.?

Anyway, as my neighbor was turning around my little Poodle Sylvia ran under her rear wheel and was killed.  He called me at work to tell me.

Oh no...???   poor little thing......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

I am so sorry to hear this Liz.  Very sorry.
Barb :(

BallAquatics

Sorry to hear this Liz.  It's been a bad couple of weeks for our canine friends.

Dennis

wsantia1

I'm very sorry for your loss Liz.  :(
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Oh geez Liz. How sad...my heart goes out to you.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

Thanks friends.  I thought that I was doing OK but I find myself doing stupid thing because I guess I'm not totally fine.  The carpenter boss came by the shop to tell my that my leaking problem had been solved and fixed.  I started to tell him what happened and he said that he and his guys were still here and saw it...  My consolation is that her death was instant and she didn't suffer.  I'm OK, just sad.  I'll get over it.

Ron Sower

Sad. I'm really sorry that happened, Liz. My condolences...Ron
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

I'm sorry, Liz. That is very sad news.

LizStreithorst

My pain intense now.  Can't sleep and I need to sleep.  The dogs that are close to me seem to know.  The other bed dogs didn't jump up on the bed, and my fat girl who always came into the bedroom with Sylvia to be lifted on didn't come.  I make these these involuntary sounds that are something between a moan and a scream.  I'll walk naked up and down my dirt drive like I did when I had a tooth ache that couldn't be seen to for 2 days.  I didn't think that I would suffer so much over this little dog, but I did know that I was afraid to go to bed.  I'll be better in the morning.  These things happen.  It was nobody's fault, just bad luck.  At least I can type about it.  When I had my number one dog put down I was incommunicado for 2 days.

Please forgive me.  I'm just feeling sorry for myself.  I'll be better tomorrow...promise.

Ron Sower

We'll grieve with you Liz.  :-\ :( :-\
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wiggs

Liz, so sorry about your little dog. :'(
Jan

Barb

Hang in there Liz, you know how time will help the pain.  We all know the pain you are in.  It will ease up.  Thinking of you,
Barb

Rjb3

Quote from: Barb on June 17, 2015, 06:52:52 AM
Hang in there Liz, you know how time will help the pain.  We all know the pain you are in.  It will ease up.  Thinking of you,
Barb

Well said. We're here for you, Liz.

Mugwump

It'll get better here you soon, Liz....the other dogs understand, and will help you too..and we're here for you ...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson