• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 02:01:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 525
Total: 525

Henry graduates...

Started by Mugwump, April 20, 2015, 09:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

He's grown so fast...and has become a handsome young guy......

before---now
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Handsome he certainly is. He has grown so much in just a couple of weeks but we have seen how much he likes to eat. lol ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

He's become such a pretty boy. He's going to be a fun one to have as a pet. He's so tame.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 20, 2015, 11:44:54 AM
He's become such a pretty boy. He's going to be a fun one to have as a pet. He's so tame.

Junior and bruiser, were tame too....we spoil them a lot.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Henry took his first real test flight into the drapes this morn'n.....oh boy !....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 23, 2015, 09:19:18 AM
Henry took his first real test flight into the drapes this morn'n.....oh boy !....

Yea for Henry. The drapes are always a good crashing spot (as opposed to the windows). ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Well...there was a distinct 'thug' noise before he hung on..... ;D.....Chuck Yeager style flying, just try it, and then see what happens....LOL
Jon

Mugwump

His flights this morn'n are a bit longer now.....and I swear, he's doubled in size from yesterday.....getting to be a big boy now..

Jon

Mugwump

You can see how more grown up he is here.....

Jon

PaulineMi

He's grown to be a very handsome young man. Amazing how fast it happened.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 24, 2015, 12:57:41 PM
He's grown to be a very handsome young man. Amazing how fast it happened.

Yes, he has.....and he's a cuddler too....he wants to be held against your chest, or sits on your shoulder close to your ear.....very personable, I mean it's not like we spoil him, or anything, right?.... 8)
Jon

Ron Sower

He Really did grow up fast! Pretty too...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Amen Liz.  Wow Jon, last I checked in here, he was a newly hatched egg!  I can hardly believe how fast birds grow.  He is very handsome, enjoy him for a long time!
Barb

wsantia1

Beautiful. Quite a difference from just last week. Way to go Henry!!! ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

I think that I'll tidy up this thread now....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon