• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 08:22:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 546
Total: 547

Henry..movie...

Started by Mugwump, April 10, 2015, 08:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

He's growing like a weed now, more feathers everyday....after this was taken, he tried flapping his wings around the box.....quite the character.. ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

He's as cute as can be.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Aside from Henry being quite the good looking fellow, he sure has a pretty good appetite. lol. Can you tell that he is a he already? ???
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 10, 2015, 08:58:41 AM
Aside from Henry being quite the good looking fellow, he sure has a pretty good appetite. lol. Can you tell that he is a he already? ???

Likely not...but we're covered...'Henry' can easily be changed to 'Henrietta'.... ;D.....he is the spitting image of his Dad tho....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 10, 2015, 09:00:53 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 10, 2015, 08:58:41 AM

Likely not...but we're covered...'Henry' can easily be changed to 'Henrietta'.... ;D.....he is the spitting image of his Dad tho....

That's what I thought you would change the name to. lol
Willie

Ron Sower

Cut l'il feller! I should get some pics of the Western Juncos nesting in the large flower pot we have on our deck. 4 l'il guys with gaping maws waving in the air when we pull the plants back to see. Mama just chirps her head off at us!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

about three weeks now and really letting us know when he's hungry.....it's louder in person too....LOL

Jon

LizStreithorst

He is getting to be quite the little big man.  What is it you feed him?  Why have you decide to keep a male rather than a female?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 11, 2015, 03:38:26 PM
He is getting to be quite the little big man.  What is it you feed him?  Why have you decide to keep a male rather than a female?

Unfortunately, Shrek/Fiona only get one "good" youngster no matter how many eggs she lays...apparently he's a one good shot bird....????..so we take what we can get....upside, the males are the talkers...
Jon

Mugwump

You can see his growth by the day....soon he'll be in a small cage and moving around more... ;D

Jon

PaulineMi

He's developing that pretty yellow male's feathered head. He's growing fast.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 12, 2015, 08:42:13 AM
He's developing that pretty yellow male's feathered head. He's growing fast.

Yes, and beginning to get his cheek spot(s) too...orange is showing a little...
Jon

b125killer

he's such a cute little guy. here are the pics I got of him today.

Scott

PaulineMi

He just continues to make me smile.   Great pictures Scott.

wsantia1

That is a great picture of Henry, Scott. ;D ;D ;D
Willie