• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 09:05:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 581
Total: 581

And Cha Cha makes ten

Started by LizStreithorst, May 08, 2017, 05:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on May 10, 2017, 03:57:22 PM
...cute pup, did she drink all that beer?..... huh

I told you she was thirsty :P
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Little Cha Cha had a hard time adjusting to this strange lifestyle of mine.  It made me feel like a failure in what I think of as what do best.  Finally, after a week I could tell that this pretty little girl wanted to find her place in the dog pecking order which means that she accepts this as home and wants to fit in.  She's no sissy girl, that's for sure.  Who'd have thunk? 

She still comes to work with me every day.  She used to get into an open bottom cage and pretty much stay there.  Today she decided that her favorite place was on top of my little refrigerator where she can survey everything that's going on.  She didn't freak out when I went across the street and made a bank deposit.  She was with me when I started WC in the fish room, but then she lost interest and went inside and did dog stuff.  I thought that she was so hurt emotionally that I couldn't fix her.  I think, may be, that I'm wrong.

Ron Sower

..Liz, you should know better by now...you have a great way with animals... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 16, 2017, 06:25:11 PM
Little Cha Cha had a hard time adjusting to this strange lifestyle of mine.  It made me feel like a failure in what I think of as what do best.  Finally, after a week I could tell that this pretty little girl wanted to find her place in the dog pecking order which means that she accepts this as home and wants to fit in.  She's no sissy girl, that's for sure.  Who'd have thunk? 

She still comes to work with me every day.  She used to get into an open bottom cage and pretty much stay there.  Today she decided that her favorite place was on top of my little refrigerator where she can survey everything that's going on.  She didn't freak out when I went across the street and made a bank deposit.  She was with me when I started WC in the fish room, but then she lost interest and went inside and did dog stuff.  I thought that she was so hurt emotionally that I couldn't fix her.  I think, may be, that I'm wrong.

...great story, Liz.......nice hear that she's settling in now..........never a doubt from me.....I figured she'd check you out first, and then fit with others...if she's smart enough to have caught your eye, that she wouldn't have too much problem wooing your dear other friends.... |^|....bless her heart, she's home at last.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Cha Cha is teaching Bruno how to play.  She's doing it close to me, but trying to stay out of my sight huh  Bruno is the  happiest most full of the joy of life dog I have ever met.  he's such a joy but  he is larger than Cha Cha and doesn't have much self restraint.  Emotionally, he's a bit of a sissy boy when it comes to thinking that he is doing the wrong thing.  Cha Cha is teaching him to play gently by acting like the aggressor.  She is all growls and feints.  I'll bet y'all a nickle that these two will become fast friends.