• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 05:26:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 777
Total: 777

A few G'Kids later...

Started by Mugwump, August 10, 2014, 01:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Justin, Logan, and Isabella (Pagie) will be here later. Their folks are going somewhere for a few hours....good kids too, we'll have fun....it's not like watching them, it's play time...LOL...a bunch of sweeties  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Always fun to have the grandkids over. But it seems it's always good when it comes time for them to go home LOL. This old man gets totally wore out

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on August 10, 2014, 01:39:56 PM
Always fun to have the grandkids over. But it seems it's always good when it comes time for them to go home LOL. This old man gets totally wore out

I hear ya...LOL  spoil em, and pat em on the butt, and kiss em good bye on the way out... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

yep, that's the way it goes until they get to be about 13 or so...then the visits and overnights get to be less and less...til, one day...they're off to college...then it's Thanksgiving/Christmas and sometimes in the summer months you see them fleetingly.

Wait a minute...my oldest grandkid hasn't left for college yet!  Where did I get that part from?  Hmmm...Maybe from my own past?  ;)

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron