• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 05:48:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 169
Total: 169

A stormy Wednesday coffee morn'n

Started by Mugwump, August 17, 2016, 06:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...storms moving through here pretty soon now...but the coffee's very good...MMMmmm.....low 80's here...with a UV warning for sun exposure later...
I'm glad that I cut the grass yesterday  ;D....

...general putz'n for us...a few errands later tho..I'm eye balling that new filter on F&S.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great this morning. Weather is still hot but the humidity is headed down. Crazy weather pattern here this summer.

Some early putzing the off to a meeting with my new home builder. Not getting many upgrades because I have a guy that will take care of the run of the mill things for very cheap. His son in law did my fish room electrical stuff and I am very pleased. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...have fun planning your new abode... |^|....

I'm packing up fish to ship down to a guy in Chgo...14X14X14 box...about 18#'s....$14.38 delivered next day.....gotta love Speedee Delivery  |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 17, 2016, 07:59:17 AM

I'm packing up fish to ship down to a guy in Chgo...14X14X14 box...about 18#'s....$14.38 delivered next day.....gotta love Speedee Delivery  |^|

That's a real good price for O/N anywhere.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 17, 2016, 09:15:55 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 17, 2016, 07:59:17 AM

That's a real good price for O/N anywhere.

I'll bet there's an outfit near you that does similar shipping....only local and surrounding states.....

...box is ready, he normally picks up here around 'noonish'.....another nice feature...they pick up at your door  |^|

Jon