• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 02:43:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 160
Total: 160

A nice Sunday cup...

Started by Mugwump, August 07, 2016, 06:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee is wonderful...MMmmm....another nice day coming up for us here too....

Jan's heading out to a bird fair with a gal friend, I'll be putz'n doing a few water changes and whatever.... |^|

..I need to get a count on some angels that a guy down in the city wants to buy.....and change the HOT mag's, might load up a Diatom and run it on the 110 gal..... huh...

We got an update on Sassy and the pups yesterday....LOL....says he's got his hands full now...they're growing and changing almost daily....we'll likely have a hard time finding the pup that we liked on our first visit....we'll see... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is good but not much else. After working a good 2.5 days since I changed the filter the A/C went on the blink again. There has to be a leak somewhere. Anyway I will definitely get the service people in here tomorrow. They will charge me the $165 just to come out. wfwf wfwf wfwf

I have some fish to drop off today. That will probably offset some of the initial cost for the A/C repair but I'm sure that when the final cost come in, the money I get today won't be even close to covering it. Good the parts are still under warranty. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 07, 2016, 07:17:00 AM
Coffee is good but not much else. After working a good 2.5 days since I changed the filter the A/C went on the blink again. There has to be a leak somewhere. Anyway I will definitely get the service people in here tomorrow. They will charge me the $165 just to come out. wfwf wfwf wfwf

I have some fish to drop off today. That will probably offset some of the initial cost for the A/C repair but I'm sure that when the final cost come in, the money I get today won't be even close to covering it. Good the parts are still under warranty. huh

..that sucks Willie.....it should work again later after it thaws out again.....assuming there is an iced up spot...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 07, 2016, 08:07:57 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on August 07, 2016, 07:17:00 AM

..that sucks Willie.....it should work again later after it thaws out again.....assuming there is an iced up spot...

Hopefully there is Freon left in it. lol It looks like rotisserie chicken & potato salad from the store for dinner though. No way I'm turning on the stove. On the other hand I could throw something on the grill but the potato salad is a given. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....not sure when Jan and Tammy are returning...but I'll dig up something to have,,, huh
Jon