• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 02:40:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 627
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 627
Total: 627

Monday...again??

Started by Mugwump, July 25, 2016, 05:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very good...MMMmmmm...hold that thought, I need a refill... |^|

Ah...better  ;D....a cooler day here today?...86deg's?...but dew point has fallen, so perhaps a tolerable day  huh

..the usual putz'n and stuff...if the grass is dry, I may even cut the grass.. |^|....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 here....MMMmmmmm.............. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Just finished my first pot. It was great. Feel a little tired today so I am just going to rest up a bit. I've been battling with the "management" of this development for a few days so I need to de-stress.

I need to start looking for a way to get out of this place with as little financial pain as possible. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 25, 2016, 08:00:25 AM
Just finished my first pot. It was great. Feel a little tired today so I am just going to rest up a bit. I've been battling with the "management" of this development for a few days so I need to de-stress.

I need to start looking for a way to get out of this place with as little financial pain as possible. huh

??...leave your garage door open after 5PM or something?......take it easy, relax.....lots of idiots out there... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

another morning of seeping in...felt so good!...

...Now to get out into the kitchen and get some joe...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 25, 2016, 10:53:30 AM

...uh oh.....................LOLOLOL
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 25, 2016, 12:38:20 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 25, 2016, 10:53:30 AM

...uh oh.....................LOLOLOL

...uh-oh is right!...now I'm cooking though..!  got a little list of things to get done today,,,including a trip to drop leftovers from the sale at a 2nd hand store...House buyers coming over tonight to work on what to leave and what not to leave with the house...they're going to get a deal...!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...errands done....cut the grass....made a fresh pot of coffee....MMMMmmmmm..... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

As long as the buyer and seller are both happy all is right with the world.

My vichyssoise in in the fridge cooling.  I've never made it before and it's quite easy.  Homemade chicken stock is the key.  I can't believe that I once used that crap in a box that's sold in the stores.

The seafood stock is on the stove bubbling away.  I will freeze it for when I make my wonderful Jambalaya.  (a hint to Dennis, My Captain and Gail who I would love to have visit).

I may make a red cabbage coleslaw.  I'll never be able to eat that entire today along with vichyssoise as a first course and a salad as a side.  I'll maybe be able to eat 1/3 of it.  The slaw would be good with left over steak sandwhiches tomorrow and Wed.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on July 25, 2016, 01:31:05 PM
...errands done....cut the grass....made a fresh pot of coffee....MMMMmmmmm..... |^|

My mower is still in the shop, thank God.  It's too hot here for doing that.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 25, 2016, 01:35:58 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on July 25, 2016, 01:31:05 PM

My mower is still in the shop, thank God.  It's too hot here for doing that.

..still hot here too, but it had to get done..... |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 25, 2016, 01:32:47 PM
(a hint to Dennis, My Captain and Gail who I would love to have visit).

I'll definitely be heading your way Liz, but it will most likely be next spring...  just too much going on here at the moment.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I have something to look forward to |^|

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 25, 2016, 03:02:53 PM
I have something to look forward to |^|

That's two of us!   ;)

Dennis

Ron Sower

...easy lazy packing day... we have a shot glass collection that we have in a floor to ceiling set of shallow shelves....I spent most of the day wrapping and packing them to move...also cleared some more stuff off the make-shift yard sale tables on the carport...

...even got in a cool treat visit to DQ...chocolate double dipped cone for me today...Lucy got one of the Happy Hour coffee drinks...

...now for dinner befor the buyers get here to go over things together...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron