• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 10:33:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 610
Total: 610

Friday's lazy coffee..

Started by Mugwump, July 22, 2016, 06:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

We had a huge thunder storm here.  It cooled it off hugely.  Tomorrow we will steam.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

..stayed cloudy all day with no more rain...I set a goal for yard sale dollars for the weekend and exceeded it by a bit over 20% TODAY!   |^|...it was steady traffic all day long...!    ;D

...wonder what will happen tomorrow when we're supposed to have a mostly sunny day?....

...I'm worn out tonight...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 22, 2016, 11:31:12 PM
..stayed cloudy all day with no more rain...I set a goal for yard sale dollars for the weekend and exceeded it by a bit over 20% TODAY!   |^|...it was steady traffic all day long...!    ;D

...wonder what will happen tomorrow when we're supposed to have a mostly sunny day?....

.....did ya see something that you didn't want to sell, and put it back in the house?..... huh....did ya have to sneak it past M's Lucy?.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 23, 2016, 05:53:26 AM

.....did ya see something that you didn't want to sell, and put it back in the house?..... huh....did ya have to sneak it past M's Lucy?.....LOL

...funny you should bring that up!...yes...our darts we used to shoot with...they were in a cabinet my table saw was on so I pulled them out and took them back in... didn't have to sneak though!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 23, 2016, 08:30:48 AM

...funny you should bring that up!...yes...our darts we used to shoot with...they were in a cabinet my table saw was on so I pulled them out and took them back in... didn't have to sneak though!!!

LOL....there's always something that gets put out that you think..."I'll keep that".. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 23, 2016, 08:37:26 AM

LOL....there's always something that gets put out that you think..."I'll keep that".. |^|
For sure...but can't have much of that though....we're moving to a 420SF park model...our version of a tiny home...!  This will be an interesting new change in lifestyle for us...exciting and a touch intimidating...but it's time!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 23, 2016, 08:43:09 AM

For sure...but can't have much of that though....we're moving to a 420SF park model...our version of a tiny home...!  This will be an interesting new change in lifestyle for us...exciting and a touch intimidating...but it's time!!

....better get your 'man cave' shed done.....the added space will give you 'you' time.... |^|....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 23, 2016, 08:56:44 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 23, 2016, 08:43:09 AM

....better get your 'man cave' shed done.....the added space will give you 'you' time.... |^|....

LOL..!  Probably do that before we start unloading the trailer...!!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron