• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 09:58:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 518
Total: 520

Friday's lazy coffee..

Started by Mugwump, July 22, 2016, 06:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is very good....very, very good....good rains and storms over night....but it'll just make today's heat worse... wfwf.....

...I will say tho that the garden likes it......a lot.... :D

Not much planned for the day...they're saying hotter than yesterday.....blah.....might be a good day to watch a couple movies  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot#2 is another great pot of coffee.....MMMMmmmm.....made the mistake of looking outside.....blah....steamy out there.....flashback steamy...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 22, 2016, 06:48:24 AM
Pot#2 is another great pot of coffee.....MMMMmmmm.....made the mistake of looking outside.....blah....steamy out there.....flashback steamy...

Are you plagued by many of them?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 22, 2016, 07:28:57 AM

..mostly have chased away the demons...but occasionally they sneak back for a visit....it comes with the territory I guess....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 22, 2016, 07:31:29 AM

..mostly have chased away the demons...but occasionally they sneak back for a visit....it comes with the territory I guess....

I guess you have been more fortunate than a lot of men.  I was tagged 4F about 1 hour and 55 minutes before being flown to Lackland AFB....Called my Father to come pick me up from the induction center and had to convince him that I wasn't joking!  Those were some of the roughest years of our country. Well, maybe not THE roughest. We did have the War of Northern Aggression, oops, the Civil War.

I can't imagine living in a warzone.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 22, 2016, 07:42:13 AM

I guess you have been more fortunate than a lot of men.  I was tagged 4F about 1 hour and 55 minutes before being flown to Lackland AFB....Called my Father to come pick me up from the induction center and had to convince him that I wasn't joking!  Those were some of the roughest years of our country. Well, maybe not THE roughest. We did have the War of Northern Aggression, oops, the Civil War.

..it never really leaves you.....
Jon

Mugwump

...looks like more storms later today, to compliment this wonderful rotten hot..... w!w
Jon

wsantia1

Coffee is great. we are still waiting on that midwest heat wave. It's coming but I think it's taking its time getting over Jon's house.

Not much on tap here today. Water changes and setting up a couple of new LEDs over some tanks. Got 24 and a 30 inch lights for 44 dollars and free shipping from ebay. They are replacing old florescent lights that no longer work and would have cost more to replace. |^| |^| |^|

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 22, 2016, 07:45:06 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 22, 2016, 07:42:13 AM

..it never really leaves you.....

...It never left my Dad...I always feel for you guys...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 22, 2016, 07:50:57 AM
Coffee is great. we are still waiting on that midwest heat wave. It's coming but I think it's taking its time getting over Jon's house.

Not much on tap here today. Water changes and setting up a couple of new LEDs over some tanks. Got 24 and a 30 inch lights for 44 dollars and free shipping from ebay. They are replacing old florescent lights that no longer work and would have cost more to replace. |^| |^| |^|

...Hey Willie!...I got an idea...why don't you come on over here this morning and you can help me with the yard sale??!! |^|...it'll definitely get you out of the heat ;)...and I got beer mim, and hootch mim ;D...no weed though w!w :(

...You too, Mugs... 2c2

...anyone else up for it...? 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...well...dawn is breaking...still raining...not the best for a yard sale...supposed to clear off though....we'll see... huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Good luck from me too Ron.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Just had a climate change rain shower....  forecast calls for .04 inch, we get almost 2 inches in about 40 minutes.  I need a much bigger tank for my rain water collection system  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

..just peachie.....7:10pm...89deg's..heat index 103deg's...dew point off the charts again.... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf

...more cremesicles  |^|
Jon