• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 02:48:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 638
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 638
Total: 638

Thursday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, July 21, 2016, 05:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...very good coffee this morn'n...I made it a bit stronger....MMMMmmmm

...the severe heat has moved in....75deg's at 4:30am....humidity 94%, dew pt 74deg's.....yep..foggy out...we're supposed to top out in the mid 90's with heat indexes well into the 100's................it'll be hotter/worse tomorrow.... wfwf

So we'll limit our outdoor activities for several days...or at least get things done early in the mornings...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2............ |^|

....I might wear shorts today?...........................naw  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great today. It's going to be the last of this string of good days before that air mass moves in from the mid west. Another putzing, basically do nothing day. Just like I like it.  mim mim mim

I may take a drive down to Dover (30 miles away) to visit a friend. If I do I'll take Kobe. He is crazy about her. lol |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

I always wear shorts in the summer. mim mim mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Lucy will be up soon and I'll get some coffee. I know it's gonna be good. |^|

....today....nothing to do but just get the stuff out on the carport and price it for tomorrow's and Saturday's yard sale...and if it all doesn't get done...well...it'll get done for the moving sale before we leave the area....

..it's 60 out there now...going to almost 80 today...no rain forecasted until tonight...tomorrow showers predicted...hope it doesn't slow down the yard sale....I don't want us to have to take all that crap back inside till the moving sale....some is okay...but not all!

...By the way, I'm taking all my tanks and stands...I'll keep them until we decide what's gonna go where... then if there's not enough room for all of them, I'll let some go...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 21, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
Lucy will be up soon and I'll get some coffee. I know it's gonna be good. |^|

....today....nothing to do but just get the stuff out on the carport and price it for tomorrow's and Saturday's yard sale...and if it all doesn't get done...well...it'll get done for the moving sale before we leave the area....

..it's 60 out there now...going to almost 80 today...no rain forecasted until tonight...tomorrow showers predicted...hope it doesn't slow down the yard sale....I don't want us to have to take all that crap back inside till the moving sale....some is okay...but not all!

...By the way, I'm taking all my tanks and stands...I'll keep them until we decide what's gonna go where... then if there's not enough room for all of them, I'll let some go...

,,,,BOOMBA !!!!!!.....+111111.... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

Mugwump

....how sticky is it here........??........dew pts 77deg's..... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on July 21, 2016, 09:51:32 AM
....how sticky is it here........??........dew pts 77deg's..... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf

...check that....now 79deg's.....index 97drg's and climbing.....this is the weather that I don't care for much......at all, nil, nada, zilch, not a bit...
Jon