• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 10:54:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 514
Total: 515

Tuesday's go see puppies coffee...

Started by Mugwump, July 19, 2016, 05:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very good...MMMmmmm....the severe heat and humidity starts moving in the area today....deadly stuff...

...this is go see the gsd pups day too... |^|....we're excited !!!!.....we'll head to Mark's house early on and grab a bunch of pictures too... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Yes coffee is great this morning. After last night's storms it's a bit cooler around here and the weather will be great for the next couple of days. We were fortunate not to lose power since my county (New Castle) had the most power outages in the area.

It's a great day to go see some GSD pups. It's always a great day to see pups in general. lol  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...geez, I come back to an empty forum..... :'( :'( :'( :'(

....Puppy visiting was pretty daggone neato......yeppers  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|.....gotsa few pics too, few flicks, and lots of licks... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 19, 2016, 01:22:25 PM

....Puppy visiting was pretty daggone neato......yeppers  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|.....gotsa few pics too, few flicks, and lots of licks... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm glad that you like what you saw. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 19, 2016, 01:29:54 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on July 19, 2016, 01:22:25 PM

I'm glad that you like what you saw. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

Oh yes, eyes not quite open yet, but snuggly little heart stealers they were anyway.....what great parents too....Dad tried to fit in Jan's lap, or mine...and Mom was easy going, but very attentive to everything going on....then she calmed completely down and took a nap while the kids assaulted her lunch wagon.......BOOMBA !!...dem kids are chow hounds..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

pics and flicks soon.... 8)
Jon

Mugwump

.... a nice long hot shower   AAaaaahhhh....now I only smell like half a litter of puppies....LOL...
Jon

ghonk

Mugwump

Jon

wiggs

Gregg, Sassy will be her name when we get her.  I didn`t want you to think that we were getting a sassy one,  but then again you never know, we just might get one with a little sass in her. Help keep Jon in line   lol... |^|
Jan

BallAquatics

Quote from: wiggs on July 20, 2016, 07:59:13 AM
.... Help keep Jon in line   lol... |^|

You might want to get 2!!!   ;D 8) ;)

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on July 20, 2016, 10:11:15 AM
Quote from: wiggs on July 20, 2016, 07:59:13 AM
.... Help keep Jon in line   lol... |^|

You might want to get 2!!!   ;D 8) ;)

Dennis

It's being seriously considered already....... :D
Jon

JR

You can't have just one GSD that is why I have 3
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on July 20, 2016, 10:57:38 PM
You can't have just one GSD that is why I have 3

+1.....our thought too... |^|
Jon

ghonk

My brother had 3 males,father and 2 sons from separate litters.
They would occasionally get into it,pretty vicious attacks.
None were fixed,which i  assume would have helped with the aggression.

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on July 21, 2016, 06:31:23 AM
My brother had 3 males,father and 2 sons from separate litters.
They would occasionally get into it,pretty vicious attacks.
None were fixed,which i  assume would have helped with the aggression.

...you bet it does..........along with early obedience training, and getting them plenty of exercise... |^|
Jon