• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 09:35:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 488
Total: 489

Just a Monday cup...

Started by Mugwump, July 18, 2016, 06:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....It's a warm and humid morning here, but the coffee is very good....it could be a scorcher ?....we'll see...the humidity and dew points are already very high.....blah..

...a few errands, some water changes, then chill'n out for us.....yup...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is very good today, It's already a hot and humid day. It's supposed to be the last day of our heat wave but what do those weather folks know. huh

I need to tinker with the new Altum (150) tank. I have a few Scalare in there but they are too food aggressive and I need to make sure the shyer Altums get enough to eat. The Scalare will have to be squeezed in somewhere else for now. huh

Otherwise it going to be a slow day. Might squeeze in a water change so I can enjoy tomorrow's great weather to the fullest. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

JR

All rain here. OSU fixed my eyes better glasses can drive at night now. Me and the grandsons will be heading to Cleveland in about a hr. when I get back will be able to start posting again now that I can see.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on July 18, 2016, 07:00:38 AM
All rain here. OSU fixed my eyes better glasses can drive at night now. Me and the grandsons will be heading to Cleveland in about a hr. when I get back will be able to start posting again now that I can see.

....good glasses do help a lot....nice to hear that you got good ones.... |^|......my newer ones aren't quite right...can't put my finger on it tho...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

It is a whole new world for me now that I got my new glasses. Have not been able to see in a long time. Think goodness for my son in law he is the one that got me into OSU. I did not know they could help me out. had to do something was going to lose my license. Now all I have to do is give the DMV a piece of paper and they give me my license. No more eye exams.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on July 18, 2016, 07:22:57 AM
It is a whole new world for me now that I got my new glasses. Have not been able to see in a long time. Think goodness for my son in law he is the one that got me into OSU. I did not know they could help me out. had to do something was going to lose my license. Now all I have to do is give the DMV a piece of paper and they give me my license. No more eye exams.

+1.... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

..a miserable muggy day here..............blah....

...but the coffee is excellent... |^|

...thinking of cutting the grass tho... huh
Jon

wsantia1

It's hot here too. Just making the best of it. It's not that bad for me. It's very hard on the dog tho. Just letting him out long enough to do his thing and then back in the the house by the AC. |^|
Willie

wsantia1

Just awoke from my nap (about 40 minutes). That was surely good. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

....no nap here............................yet LOL...naw, too late now... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

LizStreithorst

No nap here, either.  Did the dentist thing.  Did the hardware store thing.  Did the dollar store thing, dropped the mower off at the fix-it shop.  When I got home I called my neighbor with horses and told her that I would have no mower for two weeks and decided to turn her loose again so she can  mow the yard.  If the horse visits her she will call me and I will just have to have the jungle grow up around me until I can mow again.  Then I did tank wipe downs, moved some fish to take pictures of and now I'm sitting down having a beer.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 18, 2016, 03:24:31 PM
The cold front will hit us any moment now. The sky is going boom but no rain just yet. huh

https://www.wunderground.com/wundermap/?lat=39.61031342&lon=-75.68956757&zoom=8&pin=Bear%2c%20DE&rad=1&wxsn=0&svr=0&cams=0&sat=0&riv=0&mm=0&hur=0

Rain is passed us. It was a nice one with winds up to 60 mph but it only lasted about 15 minutes.
Willie