• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 11:48:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 522
Total: 522

Coffee..Saturday...coffee

Started by Mugwump, July 16, 2016, 06:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and a very good cup it is too.. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...a much warmer and humid day for us here...alas, the AC is back on now while the morning is still cool...

...errands, putz'n, tinkering, and likely a nice nap too.....nothing really planned....I think?....LOL...I'd better check the calendar that we use to jot down things.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.... ;D....and oh sooooooo good too
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

In the past couple of days I've probably only drank 2 or 3 cups of coffee a day.  I have drank around a gallon of tea each day though.   ;)

Dennis

wsantia1

Just on my second cup so far and it is great. I usually drink just one cup before I go on my walk so I don't get the urge to use the  bathroom. They have those Port-A-Potty's in the park and some of them are not so nice.  huh

I don't have much on the agenda so I will probably just puts around in the fishroom and get a jump on some water changes. Possibly move some fish around?

It's going to be another hot and steamy day here but we can handle it. I'll throw some burgers on the grill and make the best of it.  I also need to get some creme-cycles. lol |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on July 16, 2016, 06:59:55 AM
In the past couple of days I've probably only drank 2 or 3 cups of coffee a day.  I have drank around a gallon of tea each day though.   ;)

Dennis

We make sun tea this time of year....cold iced tea with meals, etc...and in between pots.....LOLOLOL
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 16, 2016, 07:07:54 AM
I also need to get some creme-cycles. lol |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...good grief !!!...thanks, Willie...I need to check our freezer stock..... |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

It's forecast to be a nice day here.  Currently 63?F going up to 83?F this afternoon.  I'll probably load up the dog the trailer and the tank and head out to Mom's to mow grass.  It's been so dry the grass isn't growing much, but her yard is starting to look a little shaggy in places.

Dennis

ilroost

Up and at it. Going to the C.A.F.E. Auction in Urbana today. Don't need anything but love to catch up and shoot the breeze with everyone

BallAquatics

Quote from: ilroost on July 16, 2016, 07:51:40 AM
Up and at it. Going to the C.A.F.E. Auction in Urbana today. Don't need anything but love to catch up and shoot the breeze with everyone

If I had a nickel for every auction where "I didn't need anything".....  LOL  Be safe and have a great time!

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on July 16, 2016, 07:56:11 AM
Quote from: ilroost on July 16, 2016, 07:51:40 AM

If I had a nickel for every auction where "I didn't need anything".....  LOL  Be safe and have a great time!

Dennis

Yes if only I could get that nickel. lol Have a great time. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..fish fed, me fed, now off on errands..........anybody need anything ?.... ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

Back from mowing.  Very nice day here.  Mid 80's, low humidity and a nice breeze from the west.  It was the first time in a very long time that I could just sit back and relax while mowing.  Come fall I'm going to need to do some tree trimming.  Several limbs starting to interfere with cutting the grass.  LOL

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Glad you had a good mow, Dennis.  I always loved a good mow. I had gotten out of the habit of it now that the horse is locked up in the pasture. I will start getting back in the habit tomorrow.  It looks like some low life lives here.  No body ever comes, but I'd rather show the image to myself of someone who gives a shit.
Always move forward. Never look back.