• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 09:13:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 501
Total: 502

Wednesday's coffee....>

Started by Mugwump, July 13, 2016, 05:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very good....very, very good...MMMmmmm......it'll be another hot and muggy day here.....maybe we'll finally get a bit of the rain that's been in the area..but unfortunately keeps missing us somehow  huh huh huh

...water changes today...and putz'n.... |^|  then a nice nap?....

..for now tho....................more coffee  8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

while everyone is still sleeping ????.....we're on Pot #2 here  ;D.....and it's wonderful indeed.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee was great this morning. Got my morning walk through the park out of the way very early because it's going to be steaming. Mid to high 80s with dew points above 70.  ::)

Water changes this morning and then a trip to the LFS to delver an order of 50 Angels and 15 snots. It keeps food in the fishes water. lol  |^| |^| |^|

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...water changes done, did some culling.... and now we're chowing on a couple leftover Italian sausages w/honey mustard....MMMMmmmm....awful good too  ;D....no errands.....and it's time to chill out.. |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Coffee was good...I got started on the day without the morning check-in on here.  Ran some errands, bought paid earnest money on the trailer...

Last couple hours I've been puling small tools and stuff out of my shed and pricing it for the community yard sale next weekend. This weekend the cousins are coming from VA. We'll be cleaning the house tomorrow to get ready for their visit. Oh joy!!  :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 13, 2016, 06:14:50 PM
Coffee was good...I got started on the day without the morning check-in on here.  Ran some errands, bought paid earnest money on the trailer...

Last couple hours I've been puling small tools and stuff out of my shed and pricing it for the community yard sale next weekend. This weekend the cousins are coming from VA. We'll be cleaning the house tomorrow to get ready for their visit. Oh joy!!  :D

...get the trailer now and let them help load it... ;D ;D ;D....just tell them that they've arrived just in time..... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Today was lovely but it was my last day off.  I took two days of recovery time after NADA before I scheduled dogs.  I don't really don't mind going back to work because I like what I do.  It's the thought that the next NADA show is two years of same old same old before I get to go again. 

I have always known where the next show would be by the end of the current show.  This time I do not know.  Nicholson is pushing for NJ  There are folks up that way who could do it.  Canada might be possible, but I doubt it.

All I know is that if Dottie is still on the planet and I am not dead by I will be there  It is the one place where I feel comfortable being totally myself.  I'm even better at being myself at a NADA show than I am here.  People don't mind.  They come out liking me when before they weren't sure of me.  I feel liked and respected by my peers.  I don't get that anywhere else.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Oh hell.  My vacation is over.  It;s past time for m to get my arse in bed.  I get to face reality tomorrow.  Reality is a huge pain but it is necessary and not at all bad.  "Nite folks.
Always move forward. Never look back.