• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 06:53:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 579
Total: 579

Oh just peachie...

Started by Mugwump, September 06, 2016, 12:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...dew point is 77....we're at 90deg's heat index is 102deg's......no afternoon walk for wittle Sassy ..... wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's hot today but mostly overcast so hot as energy sappingly hot as yesterday.  I only had one dog today (not unusual after a holiday weekend).  I swung by the hardware store and then the supermarket, and headed home.  I've checked on the fish (Discus still are guarding eggs), cleaned the hard water deposits off the worst tank, and had a beer.  As soon as I make myself get off my lazy ass I'll haul the remaining rotted lumber to the burn pile.  I'm still tired from yesterday but if I find the energy I'll mow some.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

Good weather here today. High of 77, humidity 30%. The smoke isn't bad at the moment.
Dan

LizStreithorst

I got done all that I promised myself I'd do and nothing more.  It would have been less taxing I've I'd been able to back Charlotte right up to the lumber but I couldn't.  I had to carry the heavy dang stuff to her.  I got several 4X8 pieces of good 5/8 (or is it 3/4?) inch ply and a treated 12' and an 8' treated 2X6 out of it and well as a cleaned up yard and a great bonfire once it cools off some and we've had a bit or rain.

I'll mow tomorrow is the sun isn't beating down and the temp is not in the 90's.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

104 deg's.....we need a pool...or better yet live near a lake... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson