• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 06:58:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 572
Total: 572

Labor Day plans?

Started by Mugwump, September 02, 2016, 10:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...whatcha doing for the weekend?......grilling and chilling here.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

We usually stay home on holidays, away from the crowds. I'm going to try and find the time to drag that old fish tank out from under the junk pile in the barn. Its heavy though, I'll have to get my son to help move it.

On Sunday I will be going to a meeting of a bunch of people who lost their homes in a wildfire 5 days ago, to help make plans for salvage logging. If they get the burned trees logged out this fall, the timber money can help with rebuilding.
Dan

wsantia1

My initial plans were to get down to the DC areas for the holiday but with remnants of Hermine swirling around the Mid-Atlantic I  may just grill & chill at home. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

Kids come over and we will be grillin and chillin too. Big pile of Italians and brats, and lots of the better halfs famous potato salad.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

Monday's my normal day off so it's not a long weekend for me.  I'll just be doing normal stuff.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 02, 2016, 03:52:15 PM
Monday's my normal day off so it's not a long weekend for me.  I'll just be doing normal stuff.

...at least fire up the 'Smokey Joe'..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Bill is home from his 5 week hospital and nursing home stay. But he is still infected, so he has to have a shot in the butt everyday for at least 6 days and I get to take him to the ER Sat-Mon.  That will be my holiday.  Not too many fun days for me recently.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Won't they let you give him a shot in the butt at home?  It's not that difficult.  You know that you could do it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 02, 2016, 06:53:49 PM
Won't they let you give him a shot in the butt at home?  It's not that difficult.  You know that you could do it.

+1.....yup, good idea....
Jon

ilroost

My plans just got shot down. Loaded up and leaving in the morning for Kenner La. >:(

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on September 04, 2016, 04:09:23 PM
My plans just got shot down. Loaded up and leaving in the morning for Kenner La. >:(

BOOOOOOOOOO........be safe..
Jon