• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 11:48:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 762
Total: 763

Another camel day - Wednesday

Started by Ron Sower, February 16, 2022, 10:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Here we are again...another day of the camel...

Did a bunch of plant orders yesterday...we're drilling down to a core of popular plants we're going to stock and sell...it's getting more interesting all the time, and although it's work, it's enjoyable work...and the income is supporting my hobby...

It's 47 right now and light rain forecasted within the hour...the high will be around 61 they say...in fact I think it's raining now, but I'm too lazy to get up and look out the window...! huh  As the weekend nears it'll be up in the mid-high 70s again...

We're going to play Dirty Board again today at our new friends' home...then cocktails there at 4 with a few other friends coming there...guess I'll shave and get presentable looking today...  :D

Yesterday afternoon I attached Anubias and Java ferns to a long Manzanita branch that's been soaking in the new 75...I've also put some Sterbai cories from other tanks in there this past few days and they are very active apt the higher temps...this tank is slowly coming along...temp is at 81 as I'm preparing it as a display tank for angels and discus...

Miss Lucy just got up..she opened the blinds, and yep, it's drizzling out there...!

Guess that's all I have for now...you folks have a good day and happy aquariuming!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Well folks, today is my big day.  I'll be leaving for the pain doctor's in half an hour.  Even if he doesn't allow me to have Tramadol unless I pee clean I hope he'll let me have the Gabapentin.  It's not even a narcotic and the family doc won't let me have it either.  Cross your fingers for me, please.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Happy camel day!  Liz did you get the med?  Hope so.  Ron do you need Java Moss?  I have a bunch, too much for me, and hate to throw it away.  It is healthy and snail free.  Busy day for me with a friend, neighbor and my mom.  I am beat.  Don't want to do anything harder for the rest of the day than watch TV.  That is how tired I am.  See you all tomorrow.
Barb

wsantia1

Good evening everyone. I hope that you all  are well. Liz I sure hope that you got your meds. I know tough it is without it.

I've been very busy finishing up the cleanup. It may not be perfect but it is good enough for me and that will have to do.

I just got back from the park with Kobe. He was at the groomer today so I got him to the park later than usual. He ran into his friend and they played around a little bit and now he is exhausted. So am I. ???

I still have the fishroom to take care of before I call it a day.

Have a great evening folks.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I did!!!!!  I didn't even have to pee in a cup.  I have to pee clean when I go back for a Tramadol refill.  He stronly suggests that I have the back surgery.  I'll be in contact with the Neurosurgeon soon.  I'll have a hard time figuring out amimal care until I'm able again but I will manage.  I'm just happy that I don't have to suffer  as long as I follow the pain doctor's rules.  I like the man.  He has his rules which I will follow, he gives straight forward advice and explains why it is his advice well, plus he is kind and understanding of my situation.
Always move forward. Never look back.