• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 06:25:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 577
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 563
Total: 563

Blue eyed Albino's are...

Started by Mugwump, February 03, 2014, 11:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...bouncing around down there....I think she's going to trap him in the cave if he doesn't get on with it....LOL...she's ready.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 03, 2014, 12:39:37 PM
She sounds like a floozy to me!

LOL....only when she's hot to trot....then it's "get over here boy"....... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..she got him  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....about a shooter marble+ clump of eggs in there..
Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 03, 2014, 02:36:44 PM
..she got him  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....about a shooter marble+ clump of eggs in there..

That's great.  Do BN's ship well?  Just in case I need some later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 03, 2014, 07:06:59 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 03, 2014, 02:36:44 PM

That's great.  Do BN's ship well?  Just in case I need some later.

Yes, they do....better than angels in even cooler weather ;D..........
Jon

Mugwump

..lots of wigglers now, time to move papa/cave/fry to another separate tank... ;D
Jon

b125killer

I like to wait until my male leaves the cave. That way I don't stress him out too much.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on February 07, 2014, 08:33:05 PM
I like to wait until my male leaves the cave. That way I don't stress him out too much.

I move them all.....cave/dad/fry....to a separate tank....no stress involved...then when dad releases them....I move dad/cave back home, keeping the fry alone and in the smaller tank....that way they can find the food at an early stage....they get moved later when they're eating and starting to grow well..
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 07, 2014, 08:38:19 PM
Quote from: b125killer on February 07, 2014, 08:33:05 PM

I move them all.....cave/dad/fry....to a separate tank....no stress involved...then when dad releases them....I move dad/cave back home, keeping the fry alone and in the smaller tank....that way they can find the food at an early stage....they get moved later when they're eating and starting to grow well..

Do you move them into a 2.5G?
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Usually a 10gal...but last spawn to a 2 1/2, yes...worked fine....fry growing super, but I'll finally move em to a 10 gal today.....and then pops and crew can go in there....

Jon

Mugwump

correction....it was a 5 gal....but I just moved pops. etal into a 2 1/2 gal a moment ago....I may move them to the 5 gal?..when we move the others to larger quarters later....
Jon

Mugwump

...Looks like any day now he'll let em go....they're getting antsy in there at the moment....

Oh, and 'stud muffin' has a batch too....but it'll be a few days before they'll emerge...
Jon

Mugwump

We have a blue eyed mutiny going on..... ;D...looks like stud muffin is about to let his go too... ;D

thestd brown SF guy is still hoarding his tho....LOL
Jon