• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 04:20:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 778
Total: 778

Second 54g leaving tomorrow

Started by Ron Sower, August 09, 2014, 01:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

After I finally got home tonight, I began taking out the plants and fish from the 54g tank I have left to sell. A fellow is driving up from Eugene, Oregon tomorrow to pick it up. Had to go get several 5g buckets at Lowes to hold them all.

I decided not to get that 85g aquarium.  I called her yesterday to let her know. It's just too tall to work with when planting and lighting the plants. She was good about it. I told her she could keep the $100 deposit, and she said she'd be back over to this side of town tomorrow and she'd bring me my money back. I told her that I'd insist on her keeping $50 since she had it off the market for several days. We'll see how it works out!

But I don't have a tank for my little fishes. And we're leaving Monday for a weeklong vacation. Ouch! I think I'll put them in the tank up in the community clubhouse. It's waiting to be stocked with tropicals anyway and this will hold them over til I get back and get a large tank.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

It seems like you'll end up starting all over again. That's not a bad thing either, it'll give you a chance at a dream tank.  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron