• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 09:13:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,344
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 761
Total: 761

Good end of a good day.

Started by Ron Sower, August 08, 2014, 01:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Almost time for bed...
Had our handyman contractor install clear skylights in the awning over the deck today. He'll be back to paint the trim tomorrow.  :D
Got word Ducky is ready to pick up at the repair shop...to the tune of $1075...OUCH! :-\  At least it's ready for us to travel next week to Idaho with our granddaughter to an amusement park. We WILL need the air conditioner working! 8)
Got word from a house flipper that he's going to buy one I have listed and I'll sell it when he completes it...  ;D ;D ;D
Got a call from Oregon man whose coming to buy my 54g corner tank I have for sale! ;)
Had our Seahawks group here for a bring-something dinner of hot dogs and hamburgers...Hawks lost - bad!  :-[   Food - good!  :)
Calling it a night!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Ah the sounds of bumping pads are soon upon us too....GO BEARS !!!!!!!!!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

I was thinking last night, Jon (unusual for me at that hour), would you like to just drop the wager on our respective baseball teams and just move it on over to our respective football teams like last year? I think football is going to be more interesting this year.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 08, 2014, 09:54:54 AM
I was thinking last night, Jon (unusual for me at that hour), would you like to just drop the wager on our respective baseball teams and just move it on over to our respective football teams like last year? I think football is going to be more interesting this year.

That'll work....besides winter is brownie baking weather.....LOL....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron