• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 03:36:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,338
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 514
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 507
Total: 507

Monday morning, morn'n.....

Started by Mugwump, November 28, 2016, 06:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's very, very good.....weather?.....not so much so.......a rainy day in the 40's for us here today....

....some fish room putz'n...then chill'n and reading.....I'm not venturing out there unless it really is necessary.....besides, I need to start marking what we
want to take to the swap on Sunday.... huh

...now?...more coffee, of course  |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. The weather will be ok this morning. This afternoon the clouds and the wind will roll in. Tomorrow and Wednesday it's supposed to rain all day with temps in the 60s. huh

House cleaning on the agenda today. I may putz in the fishroom if I have time. I need to get some Christmas shopping in this week. The rainy days may be a good time for that.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..working on Pot #2....MMMMmmmmm   |^|  still dark and gloomy out there......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Hot biscuits....MMmmm...the day's looking up now  |^|....

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Today will be lovely.  They say that we will get real rain this afternoon...an entire 1/2"!
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

We are forecast for some rain too!  We are somewhere around 5.5 inches below average for the year and around 2.5 inches below for this month.

Dennis

waterboy

Blah... rain and cold.  If I didn't have to take mail out to the mailbox I wouldn't even leave the house. Three to five inches of snow forecast for Sunday.  Maybe I will get to try out the new snowblower.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on November 28, 2016, 10:38:07 AM
Blah... rain and cold.  If I didn't have to take mail out to the mailbox I wouldn't even leave the house. Three to five inches of snow forecast for Sunday.  Maybe I will get to try out the new snowblower.

,,,not venturing down to the swap...?....
Jon

Ron Sower

...brrrr...48 when we got up this morning...it's 63 now, already higher than the forecast... |^|

... went to the Monday morning meeting and had another cup of coffee there...finally woke up! HA!...

...got back here to the house and got industrious and cut out a shelf from a scrap piece of plywood and fit it into the bottom area of the bar...

...drywall finisher is here for the last section of the first coating...we ended up with a lot of holes...he probably would have rather hung the drywall himself, but I know that Dean needs the work right now until we gt his home in WA sold and he no longer has the space rent to pay on it... besides, Dean and Jil have become good friends to us...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on November 28, 2016, 11:37:28 AM

No, I don't go to the GCCA swaps. At least I haven't yet.  Always seemed pretty difficult to get to for me. From my house to the state line via I94 is just over an hour. I don't know how far it is from the state line to the swap but it will be some more time.  There doesn't seem to be any sort of a direct route.  On the other hand from my house to the Rockford swap was 57 minutes which I thought was close to the maximum I would like to travel.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on November 28, 2016, 02:31:53 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 28, 2016, 11:37:28 AM

No, I don't go to the GCCA swaps. At least I haven't yet.  Always seemed pretty difficult to get to for me. From my house to the state line via I94 is just over an hour. I don't know how far it is from the state line to the swap but it will be some more time.  There doesn't seem to be any sort of a direct route.  On the other hand from my house to the Rockford swap was 57 minutes which I thought was close to the maximum I would like to travel.

It's getting there for us too... tho it's 1 1/2hrs to the QC swaps......I think you're the only one older than me here...by a couple/few years... huh
Jon