• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 03:54:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 609
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 591
Total: 591

Yup...Wednesday...

Started by Mugwump, June 19, 2019, 06:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....a busy morning running around for us....then some good old putz'n... :)

..anyone doing anything exciting  huh......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

gonna transplant some cleome before it gets too hot, then do laundry and clean house.  Not the most exciting day wfwf
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...not sure yet what I'll do...will probably work on the trimmout project or the dishwasher some since I started it 2 days ago and have been tied up with other stuff since then...

...having trouble with our AC...500$ later  :'( :'(I hope it's fixed...

...gonna pay some bills later today...that's for sure... :'( :'(

...gotta get up and moving now!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...shopping and errands done......now?...maybe a nap  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..a good nap... :)....still raining.....think I'll head down and play with the angel fry... ;)
Jon

LizStreithorst

I got all my plant stuff done, hung the laundry out and a big rain came out of nowhere.  I ran out, rescued it and put it in the dryer.  I'm scrubbing the floor now.  I'd planned to do it a while back but kept putting it off.  Now I know why...It really needed a good hands and knees scrubbing, but I can't do it all in one fell swoop.  I scrub some, rest some, vacuum, toweled it dry some and then rest some.  The kitchen and grooming room are done.  The living room is next.  I love my little 2 1/2 gallon wet dry vac.  Not fun but I after I get all the furniture back in place it will look good, smell good, and make me feel good.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 19, 2019, 02:04:39 PM
I got all my plant stuff done, hung the laundry out and a big rain came out of nowhere.  I ran out, rescued it and put it in the dryer.  I'm scrubbing the floor now.  I'd planned to do it a while back but kept putting it off.  Now I know why...It really needed a good hands and knees scrubbing, but I can't do it all in one fell swoop.  I scrub some, rest some, vacuum, toweled it dry some and then rest some.  The kitchen and grooming room are done.  The living room is next.  I love my little 2 1/2 gallon wet dry vac.  Not fun but I after I get all the furniture back in place it will look good, smell good, and make me feel good.

...yup....nothing quite like a wet/dry vac.....great for interior work when washing your car(s) .....the trunk too.... |^|....dog hair from grooming...
Jon

LizStreithorst

The dog hair especially.  Hair gets stuck in the turbo part of normal vacuum making it hard to get out.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 19, 2019, 02:41:13 PM
The dog hair especially.  Hair gets stuck in the turbo part of normal vacuum making it hard to get out.

...then there's the dreaded oops...and over flow a tank(s) doing water changes.....slurp...taken care of neat and fast... |^|

..does yours flip to be a blower too..?....nice for cleaning out the house gutters  :)
Jon

LizStreithorst

I know.  The thing that finally give in and buy it my main reason was the tanks in the office.  The floor is pergo and I got sick and tired of pulling out every towel I own to mop it up.

Yes, it has a blower, too.  Your gutter idea is excellent.  Thanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 19, 2019, 03:57:16 PM
I know.  The thing that finally give in and buy it my main reason was the tanks in the office.  The floor is pergo and I got sick and tired of pulling out every towel I own to mop it up.

Yes, it has a blower, too.  Your gutter idea is excellent.  Thanks.

..... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...finsihed the dishwasher trim project...it looks fair...

...it was a weird day...fellow called to ask about renting one of our places for 10-14 days starting Friday night... came bay paind me the money...then came by a little later saying if it was okay he's going to start tonight...sure!...turns out, I think he and wifey-poo are on the outs...! She's on our board of directors...this should be interesting to watch develop...

...I got in a 15 minute nap this afternoon too...that hardly ever happens...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 19, 2019, 07:58:46 PM
...finsihed the dishwasher trim project...it looks fair...

...it was a weird day...fellow called to ask about renting one of our places for 10-14 days starting Friday night... came bay paind me the money...then came by a little later saying if it was okay he's going to start tonight...sure!...turns out, I think he and wifey-poo are on the outs...! She's on our board of directors...this should be interesting to watch develop...

...I got in a 15 minute nap this afternoon too...that hardly ever happens...

.....uh oh.......it sure will...... :P
Jon