• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 12:57:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 760
Total: 760

Saturday

Started by Mugwump, January 04, 2020, 05:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....let's see what the day brings..... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Feed store, delivering fish to LPS, and visiting my puppies at the shelter.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....cold/windy out there......I don't really want to go out.....but need to run a couple errands......wallyworld for Jan's meds that are ready heads the list......

....ok..I give......time for spring  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

The sun finally came out here.  It's a little cool and breezy but I'll tank that over rain and mushy ground.

Mugwump

..the excursion is over...... |^|.....got the water changes done on the fry.....now to go scrounge up some lunch :)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Such heart warming news.  My puppies had already been adopted!  I'm so happy for them getting families who will love them.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 04, 2020, 01:47:41 PM
Such heart warming news.  My puppies had already been adopted!  I'm so happy for them getting families who will love them.

...that's terrific !.....boy, that was quick  |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

4 days or less.  The folks on the staff said that a dog rarely waits for a home for over 2 weeks.  I knew from past experience when I had my shop in hattiesburg that this was a good place.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 04, 2020, 03:44:28 PM
4 days or less.  The folks on the staff said that a dog rarely waits for a home for over 2 weeks.  I knew from past experience when I had my shop in hattiesburg that this was a good place.

That's great news Liz. So happy for those pups finding and you feeling happy about the situation. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 05, 2020, 07:29:53 AM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 04, 2020, 03:44:28 PM

That's great news Liz. So happy for those pups finding and you feeling happy about the situation. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Super...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Thanks.  I felt so sorry for my babies when I dropped them off.  They were scared to death, poor things.

I asked about donating my grooming services. I saw a schnauzer mix that really needed me that while I was there.  But like everything else there, one must follow the proper procedure when doing anything.  I have to fill out a form, submit it, and go to volunteer orientation.  I'm not one for jumping through hoops, but if the result is such an excellently running place, I'll give it a try.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 05, 2020, 09:15:14 AM
Thanks.  I felt so sorry for my babies when I dropped them off.  They were scared to death, poor things.

I asked about donating my grooming services. I saw a schnauzer mix that really needed me that while I was there.  But like everything else there, one must follow the proper procedure when doing anything.  I have to fill out a form, submit it, and go to volunteer orientation.  I'm not one for jumping through hoops, but if the result is such an excellently running place, I'll give it a try.
|^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 05, 2020, 09:54:46 AM

|^|

...go fer it.... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 05, 2020, 10:23:19 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on January 05, 2020, 09:54:46 AM

|^|

...go fer it.... |^|

|^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.