• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 07:53:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 39
Total: 40

Sunday stuff.....

Started by Mugwump, October 08, 2017, 02:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

,,,got the water changes done...then tinkered down there a bit....I threw out 4 big dble hob filters.....

....couldn't get a working unit by cannibalizing parts...got tick'd and threw 'em all in the garbage .......so there.... :)

..#2 and crew will be over shortly..... |^|....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I have my taxes weighing on me but I have been working on a mountain of laundry,  I washed all the dog sleeping blankets.  They take a long time to wash and a short time to dry.  I still have another load to wash after this one is done before I wash my bed clothes.  I need to wash the comforter which will be a load of it's own.  I know that I have 10 dogs so my house will smell like dogs.  I can't stand it when it gets to the point where it smells like dogs to me. 

I did a huge WC, trained Bruno, disciplined Cha Cha, played with the chickens who have only given me 2 eggs so far today >:( , disciplined Chachie again and swept the rooms that the clean dog beds went in.  In other words I had fun all day with the weight of the world hanging over me.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...gotta do 'em sometime ya know..... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....kids have gone....duckweed's been showered off......and now it's time to chill..... |^|

Jon

Ron Sower

...Did the WC...looked all over the house for the files given to me by the seller of one of the rentals we bought...Lucy found them...I'd looked right at them twice and didn't see them...! :-\

...did get an hour at the pool floating around with the gang!... 8) |^| mim
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron