• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 09:25:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 553
Total: 553

Friday's doin's ?

Started by Mugwump, September 29, 2017, 05:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..it's been a gorgeous day here.....sunny, breezy and in the upper 60's....tomorrow is projected to be about the same too... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...I think we spent more time outside today in a long time......we'll ZZZZZ tonight for sure  8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

We've had nice weather here today.  It was cooler and the forecast is calling for it get even cooler in the next few days.

Nothing noteworthy happened today, but I'm fine with that.  Nothing noteworthy beats the hell out of a disaster of some type.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 29, 2017, 06:15:42 PM
We've had nice weather here today.  It was cooler and the forecast is calling for it get even cooler in the next few days.

Nothing noteworthy happened today, but I'm fine with that.  Nothing noteworthy beats the hell out of a disaster of some type.

...for sure..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...main project today was to get the TV antenna up on the house across the street so Cousin Mike has TV while he's here... my electrician friend gave us the antenna and the pole and helped me get it attached...wouldn't even let me get his pizza for him and his wife tonight...

...what do you do for a guy like that????...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 29, 2017, 11:26:10 PM
...main project today was to get the TV antenna up on the house across the street so Cousin Mike has TV while he's here... my electrician friend gave us the antenna and the pole and helped me get it attached...wouldn't even let me get his pizza for him and his wife tonight...

....pay it forward... ;)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 30, 2017, 05:37:38 AM

....pay it forward... ;)
That's what he always tells me. And it actually happened today when I gave another friend a small propane that I learned is expensive and he wanted one for his RV.... 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 01, 2017, 01:38:56 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 30, 2017, 05:37:38 AM

....pay it forward... ;)
That's what he always tells me. And it actually happened today when I gave another friend a small propane that I learned is expensive and he wanted one for his RV.... 8)

|^|
Jon