• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 09:24:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 557
Total: 557

Thursday's thoughts....

Started by Mugwump, September 28, 2017, 02:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...water changes and fry moving all done.... |^|......

...a guy dropped by and bought some angels, so we went out for Gyros and pulled pork sandwiches,,,basket of fries...........we be full now....yum....

..nap time ?.....absolutely  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Although I loved having Tom here, it's nice to have my solitary life back.  Went to work.  My old lady visited and brought me shrimp and grits and loved on Chachie.  Came home and collected the eggs and fed the silly chickens  their scratch.  Later, I heard a hen singing  the "I laid an egg" song and went out hunting for a new nesting site.  I found it with 5 eggs in it in a safe but inappropriate place.  I'll start catching up on tank wipe downs in a bit.  I swear, if it weren't for brown algae my life would be perfect.  One day I'll get up the gumption to tackle DIY LED lights for my tanks.  I trained Bruno.  He's doing great.  We've missed two classes in a row but Trish emails our homework after every class and we've been keeping up.  He's supposed to learn to stand on command this week.  "Down" was tough but he's got it nailed now.  "Stand" is gonna be a hard one, too.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..the nap was good....but then naps are always good.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Few people remember that Alan Parsons is a gifted musician, song writer and producer of the Dark side of the Moon album by Pink Floyd. His music still makes me cry with joy. This great music is sadly missing with today's musicians and groups of today. It was truly magical to live in a time of great musical development. The 70's I still have my vinyl on digital recordings. When I introduce some of this music to the 2000 generation kids, they are blown away and always want to hear more.
Jon

Mugwump

Jon