• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 05:19:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 552
Total: 552

Friday....fall?

Started by Mugwump, September 22, 2017, 12:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..sure doesn't seem like it here.........LOL....90's before noon even.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Come on up. It is only 89 here.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

,,,Times flies....we ate and then watched a couple of movies.....whoosh....LOL..

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It got cool down here a couple of weeks ago but it has been in the low 90's and humid all week.  At least it cools down enough after the sun goes down to do without AC while I'm in bed.  I cover the outside Snot/Dot?Mystery snail container outside before sundown to keep the day's heat in.  The fish seem to be happy enough even though I know there are still temperature swings.

The dog is doing so much better that I'm starting to be able to enjoy life again.  I still keep her somewhat drugged.  I know how she affects me when she goes frantic.  She has been driving me crazy since Labor Day even with drugs.  Can you believe that I have lost 10 lbs during her recovery? 

It will be wonderful to get my joy in life back.  I have this huge killer spawn of Half Blacks being cared for by their parents.  The parents attack the incoming water during WC.  I have Discus kids whose parents attack me every time I stick anything in their tank.  I have my first time ever spawn of Rams.  My nephew who I haven't seen in 15 years is flying in Sunday night.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...Whew...!  You busy girl...! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 22, 2017, 09:09:40 PM
It got cool down here a couple of weeks ago but it has been in the low 90's and humid all week.  At least it cools down enough after the sun goes down to do without AC while I'm in bed.  I cover the outside Snot/Dot?Mystery snail container outside before sundown to keep the day's heat in.  The fish seem to be happy enough even though I know there are still temperature swings.

The dog is doing so much better that I'm starting to be able to enjoy life again.  I still keep her somewhat drugged.  I know how she affects me when she goes frantic.  She has been driving me crazy since Labor Day even with drugs.  Can you believe that I have lost 10 lbs during her recovery? 

It will be wonderful to get my joy in life back.  I have this huge killer spawn of Half Blacks being cared for by their parents.  The parents attack the incoming water during WC.  I have Discus kids whose parents attack me every time I stick anything in their tank.  I have my first time ever spawn of Rams.  My nephew who I haven't seen in 15 years is flying in Sunday night.

....Rams too?......way to go  |^|
Jon