• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 01:34:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 45
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 32
Total: 32

Powerball

Started by Mugwump, August 22, 2017, 06:35:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..it's crazy....the prize is now over 1/2 BILLION DOLLARS !!.........my chances of winning?....LOLOLOLOLOL....

...but I bought one anyway.... |^|....should I win, how about a big forum party in the Canaries?....or the Bahamas?.....Tahiti ?...... huh....oh hell...all three plus... |^|....Alaskan cruise......Amsterdam ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 22, 2017, 06:35:23 AM
..it's crazy....the prize is now over 1/2 BILLION DOLLARS !!.........my chances of winning?....LOLOLOLOLOL....

...but I bought one anyway.... |^|....should I win, how about a big forum party in the Canaries?....or the Bahamas?.....Tahiti ?...... huh....oh hell...all three plus... |^|....Alaskan cruise......Amsterdam ?

I like the thought of Amsterdam. lol .!!. .!!. .!!.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 22, 2017, 08:35:20 AM

.....yes, that would be a fun 'trip'.... =;-)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

You'd have to pay for a live in care taker for all my critters, but with half a billion I don't guess that would be much of a problem for you.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on August 22, 2017, 08:41:34 AM

...we'd have an Amster'dam' good time  8)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 22, 2017, 03:29:10 PM

Yes we would and if I win the trip is still on. One caveat. You must meet Mugwumps approval. One time posters not eligible.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 22, 2017, 04:34:36 PM

Yes we would and if I win the trip is still on. One caveat. You must meet Mugwumps approval. One time posters not eligible.

......LOL......we've had a lot of those here......LOL   so no worries... |^| w!w |^|

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 22, 2017, 05:14:47 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on August 22, 2017, 04:34:36 PM

......LOL......we've had a lot of those here......LOL   so no worries... |^| w!w |^|
What a blast...I hope I can make the cut...!!! ;) ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

Barb

I tried too, won $4, the powerball was 4 and I had it as one of my quick pic. I will put it with my $4 from 2 weeks ago and now I have $8.  What shall I do with my winnings?  Of course I lost $12 to win $8  ::)
Barb ::)

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on August 24, 2017, 08:15:16 AM
I tried too, won $4, the powerball was 4 and I had it as one of my quick pic. I will put it with my $4 from 2 weeks ago and now I have $8.  What shall I do with my winnings?  Of course I lost $12 to win $8  ::)
Barb ::)

....there's always the dream...... 8)
Jon

wallace

I have imagined buying a lot of nice boats with lottery winnings. I'm happy with my so-so car and my wreck of a house.

Dan

LizStreithorst

The holy rollers in Mississippi won't allow us a lottery.  It's fine with me.  I don't want to be rich.  I just want to have enough which is pretty much where I am ATM.  I never win.  The one time I did win was when I bought tickets for a fish auction to support the club.  I won Discus that I neither needed nor wanted and they were carriers of Discus Plague and wiped out my entire fish room.  For me winning is associated with disaster.
Always move forward. Never look back.