• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 01:37:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 815
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 782
Total: 782

Got plants

Started by P4Angels, March 17, 2013, 09:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

Got an email today from an other hobbyist stating he had cleaned out one of his tanks and wanted to know if we wanted any of them.  Free mind you.   We get over there walk around look at his tanks.  Great job done on them all.  We get ready to leave and he hands Lori a white trash bag of plant and tells us to have fun with them.  We get home and OGM a few plant.   

This is all I could get it this

and here is the remaining.

Not bad for a 15 minute drive.... Now what to do with all them...  Ron will be along here soon i'm sure he will help?  :-X
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

nice....spread em around your tanks....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Scott

Mugwump

Don't forget that Barb makes nice planters for your bare bottom tanks...that would look awesome...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Plants from other hobbyists are always the best!  When you can get them for free, they are even better.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on March 18, 2013, 06:19:20 AM
Don't forget that Barb makes nice planters for your bare bottom tanks...that would look awesome...

I got a bunch of Barb's planters a couple of weeks ago.  Just in time.  My Amazon Sword at the shop is having babies!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 18, 2013, 06:14:06 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 18, 2013, 06:19:20 AM

I got a bunch of Barb's planters a couple of weeks ago.  Just in time.  My Amazon Sword at the shop is having babies!

Cool......we split up our mother plants a few years back and they're really slow at recovering....we should have just left them alone...sheesh...
Jon