• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 10:05:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,344
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 754
Total: 754

Friday morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, October 27, 2017, 05:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....a cold windy morning, and it'll be a cold and windy day......34degs now...might see 40?....but the coffee is very, very good....MMMmmmm

..swap prep on the agenda for this morning...then an errand, or two later on.....

I'm sure glad that we finished most of the outside yard chores for the season..... |^|

...more coffee now....... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2......MMMmmmm......awesome  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

...still hovering around 34-35 degs....and the wind is howling....... wfwf

....alas, I need to make a run for furnace filters...... |^|...thought I had one........ huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...hmmmm...slow coffee time on here this morning....

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 27, 2017, 11:13:24 PM
...hmmmm...slow coffee time on here this morning....

..yes it was.....
Jon