• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 04:40:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 848
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 844
Total: 844

Y'all are too late

Started by LizStreithorst, September 24, 2015, 02:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

This auction was posted last night and it looks like I got the last 5 tickets.  I planned on posting it here but I should have done it sooner.  It sold out in less than 24 hrs. http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?121248-NADA-Jump-Into-Fall-Raffle-A-proven-pair-8-quot
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

I knew he was going to have the raffle.  Just wasn't on time for this one. Good luck, I hope you win.
Scott

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

The only time I won anything was the time I bought raffle tickets for a NADA raffle just to support the club.  I didn't even want the fish.  I won and got the virus from the fish :o.  I'd really like to win these fish.  If I do win I'll QT the crap out of the fish.  But I won't win.  I'm not lucky like Barb.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 25, 2015, 12:49:26 PM
The only time I won anything was the time I bought raffle tickets for a NADA raffle just to support the club.  I didn't even want the fish.  I won and got the virus from the fish :o.  I'd really like to win these fish.  If I do win I'll QT the crap out of the fish.  But I won't win.  I'm not lucky like Barb.

LOL...always wondered if Barb had a horseshoe tattoo ??....she is one lucky gal..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Me, tattooed?  I think not.  I used to be more lucky than I have been  lately.  I could use some good luck now.  Liz, the winner was picked last night I see.  Sorry it wasn't you.  Some guy I never heard of.  But I am really looking forward to some new angels next week from my two wins here at Mugs several months ago!  It is almost cold and rainy here today.
Barb

LizStreithorst

I knew I wouldn't win.

Barb, Your fish will go out Monday afternoon.  I'll email you a pic of them once I separate them into their own tank, probably Sunday morning.