• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 22, 2024, 10:27:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,365
  • Total Topics: 18,546
  • Online today: 848
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 749
Total: 749

Contest #1.....doo dah...doo dah...

Started by Mugwump, May 31, 2015, 07:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

The number was 63....and Amos was the guide's name

Closest without going over......Barb...and she answered Amos correctly too.... ;D

Congrat's Barb  ;D

PM me your address please
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Gee thanks Jon!  I have been having a tough time lately, this will perk me up a bit.  I can hardly wait, and I do happen to have an empty 29 gal. tank right now.  And for the first time since 1971 I am without a single angelfish.  I recently gave away my two breeding pairs.  Now I can start over again.  But it is very hot here right now, I am worried about fish traveling in this heat.  What do you think?  Address coming in a pm.  Thanks!
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on June 09, 2015, 06:48:50 AM
Gee thanks Jon!  I have been having a tough time lately, this will perk me up a bit.  I can hardly wait, and I do happen to have an empty 29 gal. tank right now.  And for the first time since 1971 I am without a single angelfish.  I recently gave away my two breeding pairs.  Now I can start over again.  But it is very hot here right now, I am worried about fish traveling in this heat.  What do you think?  Address coming in a pm.  Thanks!
Barb

Yes, it's going to be pretty hot for this week. I have a box for Willie too....and it'll likely be next week for yours and his both......looks to be upper 70's/low 80's then.....that'll work... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

A huge congratulations to you Barb.   ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Well done Barb, congratulations.  Enjoy your new fish!

Dennis

wsantia1

Congrats Barb. It's always nice to get fish from Jon. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ilroost

Barb

Thanks ladies and gents.  I can hardly wait.  I am without angels now, for the first time since 1971.  I miss them. 
Barb

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron