• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 12:12:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 750
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 751
Total: 751

Contest #1.....doo dah...doo dah...

Started by Mugwump, May 31, 2015, 07:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

(6) pack of misc. PB blues, and Pinoy...shipped...and a few BN fry tossed in.... ;D.........

Just answer correctly this question....and pick a number between 1 and 100....closest without going over wins..

and answers the question too... :D

What was the name of the rookie mountain guide with Earl and his friends

good luck !!....

note: any future contests can either be free, or bid on as donations to the board on going contest fund...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I won't win this one.  I cant answer the question although did a google search and read about something about a British Earl from long ago that was funny and interesting. 

Since I don't know the answer I'll just pick a number.  My number is 33. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 31, 2015, 07:29:03 PM
(6) pack of misc. PB blues, and Pinoy...shipped...and a few BN fry tossed in.... ;D.........

Just answer correctly this question....and pick a number between 1 and 100....closest without going over wins..

and answers the question too... :D

What was the name of the rookie mountain guide with Earl and his friends

good luck !!....

note: any future contests can either be free, or bid on as donations to the board on going contest fund...

My guess is Joel Estes. My number is 74
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

I've been to Estes Park. Its beauty is stunning.

Barb

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

...step right up folks, don't be shy.... ;D....we'll run it through the weekend......more than one try??.....why not???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Amos (since everyone agrees that's the answer) And 33 because that's my favorite number ;)

Mugwump

Come on.....we have more folks here than this....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D......take a guess
Jon

ilroost

ghonk

LizStreithorst

I'm waiting to find out, too,  I don't need the Angels but there's no such thing as too many snots.

Mugwump

Well, if that's all the entries??.....let me look.............the winner is....??
Jon