• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 21, 2024, 11:37:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,363
  • Total Topics: 18,545
  • Online today: 794
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 766
Total: 766

Wanted bn pleco

Started by New_b0401, October 13, 2014, 07:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New_b0401

Well some bad news my fiance's tank heater broke and raised the temp to 100 degrees sadly killing everything in his tank. he lost four pairs of breeding sized plecos two pair had spawned so lost somewhere around 50 pleco fry around 23 weeks old... Major hit for us as we are new breeders and don't have a lot of funds left to replace this loss. So if you have and bn pre-breeders or pairs you are looking to get rid of or at a reasonable price it would be very much appreciated...
The bn we lost were spotted, calico, and an albino obviously not going to be picky, but if you happen to have those strains it would be that much more amazing.

Thank you for looking

Mugwump

left a mssg over on a  Facebook thread....

sorry to hear that...let me look around here, I might have a pair of albinos....I know that I have L144 blue eyed albino fry...about 1 1/2"...and also, possibly a pair of std's 'het' for LF.....the king tigers are just getting old enough to start....cave battling and women chasing going on now.......if interested in any of these, we'll cut ya good deal..(cheap)....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

New_b0401

Yep saw it and thanks so much! Just trying to get the word out haha pm sent via facebook

greydragon

LizStreithorst

I'm looking for some young white tipped.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 13, 2014, 08:17:06 PM
I'm looking for some young white tipped.

Liz...likely be on their way on Monday  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

New_b0401

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

New_b0401

Quote from: Mugwump on October 14, 2014, 04:59:20 AM
Quote from: New_b0401 on October 13, 2014, 08:40:06 PM
Quote from: greydragon on October 13, 2014, 08:03:58 PM
where are you located??

Quad City Area

Moline/Rock Island/Davenport, Illinois/Iowa........ ;D

A little town in the middle of nowhere sherrard Illinois. Moline and Rock Island are about the same distance from me 20-30 min give or take a few and davenport is about 40min I travel to all three about once a week so anywhere really lol

rcbows

I have lots of BN's both Brown Albino and some Super Reds. I have Long-fin browns with white tipped fins. I have 25 breeding pairs of BN's of various types and sizes. I have also just acquired L-129, L-400, L-411, Hypancistrus sp. Also 21 different species of Cory's including (2) Aspidoras and Breeding Brown Hoplo Cat's. Not all species are available at this time.

Ron Bows
Ron Bows

New_b0401

Quote from: rcbows on October 18, 2014, 05:09:35 AM
I have lots of BN's both Brown Albino and some Super Reds. I have Long-fin browns with white tipped fins. I have 25 breeding pairs of BN's of various types and sizes. I have also just acquired L-129, L-400, L-411, Hypancistrus sp. Also 21 different species of Cory's including (2) Aspidoras and Breeding Brown Hoplo Cat's. Not all species are available at this time.

Ron Bows

Wow that's a lot of plecos! Would you mind sending me a message or email on what you have available and prices?